My Photo
Name:
Location: Aledo, Illinois

I make no claim of superior wisdom or originality. I am a student, just like everyone else. My goal in this blog is to simply share whatever God chooses to teach me (many times by my children or parishioners) on any given day. I hope that the devotionals shared here are a blessing to you. I invite you to browse my website - www.fromthebible.net (see "contact" link on profile page).

Friday, June 23, 2006

Glorious Christ

My heart is but an endless maze
Through which I wander all my life.
And as I strive to pierce the haze
Of sin and pride and constant strife
I find that I am ever lost.

But Christ one day o’er came my pride
And chased the doubt and gloom away.
He entered conquering, stemmed the tide
Of hate, and showing me the way
To home, He gladly paid the cost.

O glorious Christ! O Lord divine!
I wish to ever follow Thee.
Please take my heart and make it Thine.
I ask You now, please take my thirsty
Soul, and fill it as You did at Pentecost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home